Our Manufacturing Centres
Braitex has manufacturing centres in Atlantis and Elsies River in the Western Cape, in Springs, Gauteng and in Isithebe, KwaZulu-Natal.
Some facts on Braitex narrow fabrics production
- We continuously improve our plants. Solenoid valves are installed at every machine, reducing water consumption by 35%.
- All previously discarded water is being recycled into rinse baths for scouring and all effluent is treated before being discarded into the municipality effluent system.
- Average employment of permanent staff is 10 years and our staff are skilled and experienced.
- Our ….. factory is recognised as a college by SITA – certificates are issued after 12 months to learners.
- Continuity cuttings of each bulk-run are kept to ensure consistent end-product throughout different production runs.
Braitex Quality Control
- Raw materials are checked before manufacturing begins.
- Process of manufacture has ongoing quality control points.
- Control points are monitored throughout the entire procedure from point of order to final delivery.
- Electronic and manual checks are in place.
- Braitex Tensilon only uses raw materials from green certified suppliers. Please see list of accreditation and certificates.